Sunday Post #15 - A Little Eveything

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Though this week I didn't have too many things to do, studying for the language exam consumed up a lot of time. It's the last spurt since it's on Thursday and Friday this week and I kind of realized that I'm running out of time. However, I did manage to fit it hair dying (my new hair color is aubergine and I pretty much love it) and two days of nothing but reading. Also, I got some good news; I'm going to get back my normal Internet.




Monday:


Tuesday: 


Wednesday:


Thursday:


Friday:


Saturday:


Sunday:





Monday:

Chocolate Book Tag

Tuesday:

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows

Wednesday:

Writing Wednesday (8) - Writing Prompts

YA Book Releases Next Week (21st - 27th)

Book Tour: Night of the Fallen (Dark Tides #2) by Diana Bocco

Thursday:

Review: Reason to Breathe (Breathing #1) by Rebecca Donovan

Friday:

Let's Discuss! Do you read prequels?

Saturday:

Review: Barely Breathing (Breathing #2) by Rebecca Donovan

Sunday:

Sunday Suspense (22) - Winterspell by Claire Legrand



Read:



Started:



Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)