Sunday Post #19 - Goodbye Summer! And Thanks for All the Fish...



The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


Caffeinated Book Reviewer

The last week of summer is coming to an end. Is it just me or this sentence really is depressing? At any rate, I didn't hesitate to exploit it to no end with a lot of sleeping, relaxing, and reading of course. (Duh) Which implies not too much mention-worthy things. That beings said, I just must share my super geek. super cool new notebooks. One of them has a couple of lines from Highway to Hell by AC/DC and the other from Singing in the Rain. Each of them features a vintage car next to the lyrics. And there's a third one with an adorable boxing frog. I seriously love them. I also bought a pair of shoes for fancy events. I had needed them for a while now, I'm starting to have a shoe size of Big Foot...

As for more bloggish topics, I'm sorry for missing out on Saturday's post. I had ried, I promise. I'd tried so badly, but Blogger - once again - beat me. I'll make up for it, though maybe not in this form. I'm also going to put up a poll on the blog where you can vote whether to drop ratings or not, ot replace it with a concluding GIF.






On Tuesday, I introduced a few of Video Games Made into Books.


On Wednesday, I talked about Character Development, a.k.a. 3D characters and How to Obtain Both.


On Thursday, I participated in the Guardian book tour wwith an excerpt and reviewed The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy.


On Friday, I asked for your opinion on whether to drop my rating system and replace it with a concluding GIF or not.


On Sunday, I anticipated Suspicion by Alexandra Monir.







Monday:


Review: The 100 Society by Carla Spradbery


Tuesday:


Top Ten Tuesday (10) - Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Wednesday: 


Writing Wednesday (12) - Research: Allergies


Thursday:


Review: Crown of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil


Friday:


Rethought: Why Book-to-Movie rarely Works out?


Saturday:


2014 - Book Blogger Summer Reading Challenge Ultimate Recap


Sunday:


Sunday Suspense (26) - Call Me Grim by Elizabeth Holloway






16068787



18461109


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)