Sunday Post #17 - Emotions May Vary

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


Caffeinated Book Reviewer

On Monday I resumed blogging after my two weeks hiatus. As much as I loved my little break, I missed blogging and I was happy to return to Rebook424 even though I did so with fewer new ideas and updates than I'd hoped. Despite what I wrote in my Back-to-Blogging post, I did come up with at least a couple of them, such as - as you could see on Friday - I renamed our weekly discussion post. Since I'm fond of the solution when a part of the blog's name is implemented in the posts'/features' names, from now on it's called Rethought. A little more original than 'Discussion', yeah? Let me now what you think in a comment below. ;)

As for my life, this week passed quite quickly and uneventfully. I took the language exam last Friday and Saturday and in the last eight days I totally concentrated all my energy on recovering from the shock. Meaning: I watched episode after episode of two of my favorite series, one of which I won't call by name as I'm kinda embarassed for even admitting I know about it (one of those newer Disney Challen mass-product shows I would normally call stupid, yet this one somehow piqued my curiosity) and the other is Stargate: Atlantis. I also revisited a few epis from SG-1 and the first two seasons of Doctor Who.

Two exciting things - so exciting it sent me over the moon - happened though. I finally received my copy of Opposition and got an MP4 player. As for the first one, boy, was it a big package of thrill! I was already squeling for having had the book arrived, it practically turned into screaming when I noticed it was sparkling! Yeah, yeah, the whole book jacket is sparkly. It looks so so cool! Though it oddly reminds me of Twilight... Sorry, Deamon. But it does. Anyway, the best is yet to come, 'cause somehow when I ordered it on TBD, I didn't realize it was a special collector's edition. So instead of 354 Luxonness, I got over 500 as it includes the prequel, Shadows as well. It's such a sweet surprise since I have missed out on it so far. 

As for the MP4, I never had one before. (Shame on me. :P) It might seem old-school, but if I ever want to listen to music outside of home or listen to audiobooks for that matter, I will need one as my phone's battery drains extremely fast. I know, battery replace, I've had it, but it still tends to do that, so it seemed a good solution.




Monday:


I recounted info about my hiatus.

Tuesday:



Wednesday:


Thursday:



Friday:



Saturday:



Sunday:






Monday:


Book Tour (Review + Dream Cast): Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux

Tuesday:


Teaser Tuesday - Dream On by M. Kircher

Wednesday:


Writing Wednesday (10) - Does your WIP work out for you?

Thursday:


The Big Social Media Site Guide #1 - Twitter 

Friday:


Rethought: To Use the Original Meme Pic or Create a New One?

Saturday:


Review: Guardian by Courtney Cole

Sunday:


Sunday Suspense (24) - The Elementalists (Tipping Point Prophecy)
by C. Sharp



Started:





Purchased:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)