Top Ten Tuesday (8) - Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. It features a different topic every week, when you can share your Top Ten Books in the certain aspect.

Katniss Everdeen

She's my absolute number one choice. She's such a kick-ass, she knows all the edible and inedible plants and can hunt not to mention her capability of fighting. She must be there to help me/us survive.

Trish Prior

She would be my other choice of fighter. Although she's less aware of the bits and pieces of nature, but she's still terrific with weapons and fighting.

Lena Haloway & Mia Price

I would definitely bring along Lena and Mia for company. One could go crazy without somebody to talk to and I think we would get along well.

Hermione Granger

Although I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but no way am I missing out on the opportunity to bring along a wizard! And honestly, I have nothing to hold against Hermione. Yes, she can be a tad bit annoying sometimes, but she's not that bad at all and she's kinda kick-ass, too.

Tessa Gray

Of course, I wouldn't go without books and who else to discuss them than Tessa Gray, herself? Anyway, she's a good company no matter what the topic is.

America Singer

I love music almost as much as I love books. I have actually happened to play the violine for nine years and the piano for one. Um...well, I'm not so good at that. But I would love to play a duo with America singer!

Jace & Will Harondale & Roth 

To hunt down the demons. Who knows what we'll face out there and we need some fighters who are prepared for the not-so-usual cases, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)