Sunday Post #16 - Holiday

The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This week I could post less because I had to study for my exam wicked hard. And guess what! I didn't take it. Not because I backed out of it, but because they messed up the administration and my application wasn't registered. One would think they heed better at one of the biggest language schools. A screamed, I fumed, I resigned. I'm taking it in three weeks. I hope...Apart from that not much happened, well that is except from being invited to one of my friends' holiday house for a week. I'm so excited, I haven't even swum so far this year. However, that doesn't mean I'm going to disappear completely. I'm half scheduled up half pay my respects to the mobility of the tablet and mobile internet. 




Monday:

On Monday, I had fun taking the Chocolate Book Tag.

Tuesday:


Wednesday:

I participated in the Night of the Fallen (Dark Tides #2) by Diana Bocco book tour. I gave advice on writing prompts and - as always - presented the YA Book Releases of Next Week.

Thursday:


Friday:

I was curious about whether you read prequels.

Saturday:


Sunday:





Monday:

I will be participating in the Tortured Souls by Kimberly Wheaton book tour.

Tueasday:

I'm going to share the Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island.

Wednesday:

I will be presenting next week's YA book relases.

Thursday:

I will be reviewing Shattered Veil by by Tracy E. Banghart.

Friday:

Let's discuss whether you read book after book in a series or take a break between them!

Sunday:

I will be waiting on Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch.




Finished:




Started:





Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)