Top Ten Tuesday 1 - The top ten most unique books I've ever read



Hi, guys! I've joined numerous memes lately, and I started my own as well. I've really grown to like them, I think it's a perfect opportunity to participate in a great community, get to know other blogs and bloggers, moreover to draw some attention to your own blog and yourself. And apart from these, it's so much fun! Thus I'm incredibly excited to represent to you the top ten most unique books I've ever read.



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. It features a different topic every week, when you can share your Top Ten Books in the certain aspect.




(Books are in not particular order)



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)