About the Hiatus

Hi Dear Readers! Long time no see. Or rather long time no write. Whatever. As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting for about a week or at least very scarcely. It was due to unexpected Internet issues I was unable to bridge then, however, recently not only did I get it back, it's real broadband finally, so no more picture deficit or puny arrangement.

Also, I did need this break from blogging. I started out with posting a lot more then neccessary or convenient and although I lessened the number of posts during the time, it still caused a rather early sort of burn-out. Even with a lenient schedule, one needs some break time to time and I was dying to have one, despite the fact that I hadn't exactly realized it. Therefore, I decided that I'm going to take one more week, except for book tours/spotlights/blitzes/etc. I need this, but it doesn't mean I don't like blogging or I'm tired of it. Actually, I'll use it to schedule up furtherthan one single week. At the end of the dah, I'm just human that's all. I hope you'll understand.

Until next time, I wish you a nice holiday and a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)