Sunday Post #9





The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme



Caffeinated Book Reviewer



I've been doing a lot of things this week, it's almost end-of-the-year-exams, I'm writing for a competition, preparing for England. (Don't forget that there will be post scheduled, but I won't have Internet access hence I won't be able to reply any comments or emails. I will catch up on it when I get home.) It doesn't mean that I didn't read as much as always though and I brought some posts, too. Or improved the design. The blog now works with Disqus commenting system! This is something I'd wanted to get done for a while as you leave more and more comments (it makes me so happy, thank you for all of you who comment, I appreciate it a lot. :)) and sorry not sorry, Blogger's system is rather poor. First, I tried to apply IntenseDebate, but it wouldn't work no matter whtat I did, so I ended up with Disqus. Not like I mind it, it was just an initial thought that IntenseDebate would suit the blog more, however I'm pretty content with Disques as well. I hope you will be, too. And now, let's recap!



Calligraphy Fonts



The Myths Behind the Most Famous Paranormal Creatures 5 - Angels




#IReadYA - I'm in! + YA recommendation




Next Week YA Book Releases (May 26 - June 1)





Review: The Scorch Trials & The Death Cure by James Dashner




Writing Wednesday (3) - How to start




Movie Feast Thursday - The 5th Wave news and The Maze Runner new photo




Name Decoder - Angels' Names



Sunday Suspense (15) - Snow Like Ashes by Kate A. Boorman




Calligraphy Fonts



The Myths Behind the Most Famous Paranormal Creatures 6 - Demons



Bookish Playlists (1) - The Maze Runner



YA Book Releases Next Week (June 2 - 8)



Writing Wednesday (4) - Keep Going



Name Decoder - Demons' & Faes' Names And Everything that is Similar



Sunday Suspense (16) - Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1) by Lori M. Lee



Sunday Post #10



Calligraphy Fonts



Finished:




7864437
Add to Goodreads




Still reading:

17675462
Add to Goodreads




Still listening to:







13639591





Started:



16137612
Add to Goddreads





Purchased:





My first download via Sync



 photo 73892ab5-08fe-45cd-840f-c8f82af12aa4_zps979acf36.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)