Next Week YA Book Releases (May 26 - June 1)






The Girl with the Windup Heart (Steampunk Chronicles Series)
I'm so excited about this week's releases! There are such books on this list like City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare and Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry. Can't wait to hold them in my hands. ^^






Publisher
Harlequin
Publication date5/27/2014
Series: Steampunk Chronicles Series , #7
Pages400
Age range14 - 17 Years



Synopsis:





1897 London, a final showdown is about to begin

London's underworld is no place for a young woman, even one who is strong, smart and part-automaton like Mila. But when master criminal Jack Dandy inadvertently breaks her heart, she takes off, determined to find an independent life, one entirely her own. Her search takes her to the spangled shadows of the West End's most dazzling circus.

Meanwhile, taken captive in the Aether, Griffin King is trapped in an inescapable prison, and at the mercy of his archenemy, The Machinist. If he breaks under the hellish torment, The Machinist will claim his powers and control of the Aether itself, and no one in either world will be safe—especially not Finley Jayne and her misfit band of friends.

Finley plunges headlong into the Aether the only way she knows how, by temporarily dying. But she cannot parry The Machinist's maneuvers for long. To defeat him for good, Griffin will have to confront his greatest fear and finally come face-to-face with the destructive power he wields.

1897 London, a final showdown is about to begin

London's underworld is no place for a young woman, even one who is strong, smart and part-automaton like Mila. But when master criminal Jack Dandy inadvertently breaks her heart, she takes off, determined to find an independent life, one entirely her own. Her search takes her to the spangled shadows of the West End's most dazzling circus.

Meanwhile, taken captive in the Aether, Griffin King is trapped in an inescapable prison, and at the mercy of his archenemy, The Machinist. If he breaks under the hellish torment, The Machinist will claim his powers and control of the Aether itself, and no one in either world will be safe—especially not Finley Jayne and her misfit band of friends.

Finley plunges headlong into the Aether the only way she knows how, by temporarily dying. But she cannot parry The Machinist's maneuvers



Pre-order viaBarnes&Noble + Nook  I  Amazon  I  Abebooks  I  The Book Depository  I  Indigo  I  Kobo  I  Alibris  I  iTunes  I  IndieBound







18371377
  • PublisherKensington Publishing Corporation
  • Publication date5/27/2014
  • Series: Sense Thieves Series , #3
  • Pages368
  • Age range14 - 18 Years



Synopsis:




Nobody hides forever.



Ever since Remy O'Malley discovered her dual identity as a Healer and a Protector, she's kept alive by staying one step ahead of both sides in this centuries-old war. Now someone's trying to draw her out of hiding, using her kidnapped father as bait.


To save him, Remy will need every friend she's got. But as new alliances form, old bonds fray. Her boyfriend Asher is losing his powers, becoming more mortal every time she touches him. Meanwhile, Remy finds herself growing closer to Asher's brother Gabe, even as a family tragedy drives her sister Lucy farther away.

On a rescue mission to London, Remy decides she's tired of being the hunted. It's time to end this war once and for all, as Protectors and Healers alike hurtle towards a final, violent confrontation that not everyone will survive.



Pre-order via: Barnes&Noble + Nook + Excerpt  I  Amazon  I  Abebooks  I  The Book Depository  I  Indigo  I  Alibris  I  iTunes  I  IndieBound







Take Me On
PublisherHarlequin
Publication date5/27/2014
Series: Pushing the Limits Series , #5
Pages544
Age range14 years


Synopsis:




Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her—fighting for her—is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Haley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.



Pre-order via: Barnes&Noble + Nook  I  Amazon  I  Abebooks  I  The Book Depository  I  Indigo  I  Alibris  I  iTunes  I  IndieBound







City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments Series #6)PublisherMargaret K. McElderry Books
Publication date5/27/2014
Series: Mortal Instruments Series , #6
Pages752
Age range14 - 17 Years


Synopsis:



I am coming.



Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!






Pre-order via: Barnes&Noble + Nook  I  Amazon  I  Abebooks  I  The Book Depository  I  Indigo  I  Kobo  I  IndieBound






We Are the Goldens
PublisherRandom House Children's Books
Publication date5/27/2014
Pages208
Age range14 - 17 Years


Synopsis:



Nell worships her older sister, Layla. They're one unit, intertwined: Nellayla. As Nell and her best friend, Felix, start their freshman year in high school, on Layla's turf, there's so much Nell looks forward to: Joining Layla on the varsity soccer team. Parties. Boys. Adventures.
But the year takes a very different turn.
Layla is changing, withdrawing. She's hiding something, and when Nell discovers what it is, and the consequences it might have, she struggles. She wants to support Layla, to be her confidante, to be the good sister she's always been. But with so much at stake, what secrets should she keep? What lies should she tell?




Pre-order via: Barnes&Noble + Nook  I  Amazon  I  Abebooks  I  The Book Depository  I  Kobo  I  Alibris  I  iTunes  I  IndieBound






Played
PublisherHarlequin
Publication date5/27/2014
Pages352
Age range14 years


Synopsis:




This Game Is Getting All Too Real

Sam Tracy likes to stay under the radar and hang out with his friends from the Rez. But when he saves rich suburban princess Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, she decides to try to save him. Riley promises to help Sam win the heart of the girl he can't get over, and suddenly Sam is mad popular and on everyone's hot list. Except now Riley's trying out some brand-new bad-girl moves and turning both of their lives upside down.


Pre-order via: Barnes&Noble + Nook + Excerpt  I  Amazon   I  The Book Depository  I  Indigo  I  Alibris  I  iTunes  I  IndieBound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)