#IReadYA - I'm in! + YA recommendation

Hi y'all! Happy I Read YA week! Some of you might have anticipated it as much as I have, but for you whom didn't know about it, this is a little celebration of our beloved Young Adult genre (not indeed a genre more like a group of age for books, but that's too long to fit the sentence comfortably) organized by This is Teen. It's from May 19th to 23rd and ones who participate create fun posts about YA books every day during it. You can follow it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram or all, OR you can join the fun like me.

I'm a day legging behind, boy was last day busy, but I'm not deterred by that and I'm going to post yesterday's post here and join today's challenge on Twitter.





I love YA, as you can judge it by the fact that almost every book I review is in this group of books, and I've plenty of them which I would love to get people to get to know. Here are the ones I think every people should read (for different reasons not necessarily because they are the best of bests):



Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick



Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare



Divergent by Veronica Roth



Delirium by Lauren Oliver



Anne from Green Gables by Lucy L. Montgomery



North of Beautiful by Justina Chen



The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins



The Maze Runner by James Dashner



The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)