Hyped Books I Haven't Read (Not On My TBR list)













Yesterday I posted the hyped books (meaning: books that most of you know because they are all over the web-world and most of whom have read them are fond of them) that I haven't read, but on my TBR list. I promised that I'll post books that are NOT on my TBR list and here they are. (It doesn't mean it's a bad book [there isn't really such thing anyways] it just means that it didn't pique my curiosity/not my thing)



793399
Add to Goodreads


6068551
Add to Goodreads




5056084
Add to Goodreads



18660669
Add to Goodreads




8709527
Add to Goodreads



6644117
Add to Goodreads




So these are the ones. Though it can change yet. I'm open if you would willing to try to convince me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've read Shiver, Vampire Academy, and Bloodlines, but I'm with you on the others. I see Julie Kagawa mentioned everywhere on all the lists and all the blogs and I think, "Oh, I should go check that out," and then I do and it just doesn't appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm thinking about reading Vampire Academy myself. :) Anyways, the published books of Julie Kagawa don't appeal me either, but I've read an excerpt of her next book, Talon, which is a dragon story, and that one piqued my attention.

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ;)