The Countdown Survey


I've fallen kinda sick, but not sick enough to keep me away from blogging. I'm still going to take light today...with a TAG! I don't know if I've been tagged, probably not, but I'm doing it anyway because I love tags. Tags are fun, everybody loves tags now, don't they? (Anyway, today I've been taken a photo of with Doc's DeLorean and Lara Croft in our local mall. They were exhibited as big carton figures and I was such a fangirl, haha.)


10 - Books already released on your wishlist


1) Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

2) The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost

3) Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh

4) Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

5) Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

6) Torn Away by Jennifer Brown

7) Say Her Name by James Dawson

8) Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike

9) Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz


10) Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre


9 – Favorite Covers


64873081606890513538816
183632431723465820749515

173318281584436213455782


8 – Not yet released books that you can’t wait for



1) Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2) Talon by Julie Kagawa
3) Heartless by Marissa Meyer

4) End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days #3) by Susan Ee

5) When by Victoria Laurie

6) Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by Cassandra Clare

7) A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

8) Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer


7 – Auto-buy Authors


1) Cassandra Clare

2) Jennifer L. Armentrout
3) Becca Fitzpatrick

4) Lauren Oliver

5) Rebecca Donovan

6) Jennifer Comeaux

7) Kiera Cass


6 – Book Boyfriends


1) Patch - Hush, hush series

2) Roth - The Dark Elements series

3) Alex - Delirium

4) Raffee - Penryn & The End of Days series

5) Akiva - Daughter of Smoke & Bone series

6) Evan - Breathing series


5 – Books you recommend the most


1) The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

2) Anne from Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery

3) Reason to Breath by Rebecca Donovan

4) Daughter of Smoke & Bone

5) The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adam


4 – Books you thought you’d like but didn’t


1) The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater

2) The Elementalist by C. Sharp

3) Guardian by Courtney Cole

4) On the Edge of Humanity by S. B. Alexander


3 – Books that made you cry


None. I'm not kidding. No book has ever made me cry.


2 – Books you never plan on reading


1) Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling

2) Breakable by Tammara Webber


1. Favorite Genre at the moment


1) Dark (YA) Contemporary


I'm going to tag EVERYBODY who wants to do it, because probably everybody but me has already did it. If not, go ahead and don't forget to link up in the comments below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ;)